Jul 12 2008

USAF BMT flight photos

Published by at 6:52 pm under Uncategorized

In case you haven’t seen this yet, the Air Force is attempting to collect everyone’s basic training photos. They’ve already got a pretty good collection going but they need people to submit scans if your flight is not listed.

Scanned photos can be sent via e-mail to lacklandbmt.photo@lackland.af.mil or you can send it snail mail to:

37TRW/HO
1650 Carswell Ave
Lackland AFB TX 78236

More details Here.

25 responses so far

25 Responses to “USAF BMT flight photos”

1. Danny R Vinsonon 10 Jan 2011 at 1:00 pm

Just trying to locate a photo from basic training in March 1966. Our training flight was 409 Lackland AFB Texas. I don’t even remember that a photo was taken during our training.

2. eric schneideron 15 Jan 2011 at 6:23 pm

this is a good websight, tried to locate my bmt photo, unfortionally it wasnt there i belive it was in march of 1986, 3723 flt 146 t.i was sgt horace ward, the meanest, toughest sob i have eaver come accross

3. [...] the Air Force is allairforce.com [...]

4. [...] the Air Force is allairforce.com [...]

5. Ericon 30 Mar 2011 at 4:45 pm

Submitted my BMT photo al least six months ago…still not on there, never heard from them. Don’t waste your time submitting one.

6. Johnon 10 May 2011 at 3:57 am

Trying to locate flight photo from Amarillo TX May 8 1968 don’t remember flight #

7. joan brodskion 27 May 2011 at 8:14 am

trying to locate any picture of my son between 1980 and 1981…..he trained at lackland
    and was shipped to turkey right after…
    my son john w brodski passed away on 12/5/2003
    his son john m brodski is now at lackland afb also and i am trying so hard to get
    any info or pictures of both of them…
    my son’s wife remarried right after my son died…..so there is no contact with her

8. joan brodskion 27 May 2011 at 8:16 am

and was shipped to turkey right after…
    my son john w brodski passed away on 12/5/2003
    any info or pictures of both of them…
    also there was a girl named jill (i do not know her last name in at the same time that
    my son was there…1980-1981, they were in love at the time….to find her would be
    a miracle…i would be so happy

9. Basic training flight pictureson 22 Aug 2011 at 8:53 am

10. [...] USAF BMT flight photos | All Air Force Jul 12, 2008 … In case you haven't seen this yet, the Air Force is attempting to collect everyone's basic training … [...]

11. harry bridgeson 20 Oct 2011 at 8:45 pm

looking for bmt photos from july1972 i think flt 892

12. Diane Mutz (Breen)on 17 Nov 2011 at 12:34 pm

I couldn’t find my BMT photo. Does anyone have a picture from October 1973, flight W153? I anyone from W153 around to chat?

13. Bob Shawon 16 Dec 2011 at 1:05 pm

I did my BMT at Amarillo in Apr – June 1968.

14. Sadie (Cooley) whaleyon 29 Dec 2011 at 10:17 am

Trying to find my flight. started training back in Feb 2006. TRS 326 Flight 292. please contact me at bp_sbwhaley@hotmail.com. thanks

15. Paul Eugene Rhotonon 28 Feb 2012 at 12:15 pm

Trying to find out what FLT I was in during basic. (Oct 4 – Nov 1968).

16. Robert Ringelon 09 Mar 2012 at 7:17 am

There is an earlier post from a person that is disgruntled because their BMT photo submission was not posted in the BMT photo archive. My experience has been nothing less that stupendous. I took extreme care to scan the entire photograph in sections at the very highest resolution permitted. I then stitched the individual sections into one large photo using Photoshop Elements. I then kept adjust the file size, using Elements to get it within the limits they require.
    When I emailed it to the repository web site, it was posted and available for viewing the next day. I believe it was because of the extra care I took in building that file. They did not have to do any additional editing.
    Also, perusing the other photos, I noticed there a many photos that are missing names and also many that are unreadable because the submitter did not take the necessary steps to insure it would be readable when zoomed to examine the names, etc.
    You may see the results of my effort by viewing my BMT photo: 1965 Sqdn 3703 Flt 249.

17. irvin j andrus jr.on 04 Apr 2012 at 11:36 pm

Please whoever was in Sq 3708 Flight 577 please submit photo. would like to see and remember. Was called Andrus in my platoon. Thanks

18. Richard Steeleon 28 Jul 2012 at 3:48 pm

I attended basic training at Lackland AFB from April 1966 to May 1966. I was in BMTS 3724, FLT 0722. I am trying to locate a photo of our graduating class. There was no photo posted on the USAF Basic Military Training Flight Photos website. Please advise as to how I may go about finding one. Please contact me at: ricsteele@comcast.net. Thank you.

19. Ronald D.Andrewson 01 Aug 2012 at 12:51 pm

Looking for anyone who has a Flight Photo of Flight 3725, Squadron 2598, April 1957. Would love to have a copy of the old flight photo.

20. Greg Albrittonon 28 Jan 2013 at 2:22 pm

Looking for Flt 1213 of Oct 1973. I don’t have a picture, would like to have/see one! Anyone out there from that time/unit?

21. J Smithon 16 Mar 2013 at 4:05 am

Trying to locate BMTS 3704, Flight 0489 picture from 1975

22. John Tatspaughon 27 Mar 2013 at 4:02 pm

Trying to locate BMTS 3701, Flight 0862 picture. June 2, 1969 to July 15th 69, TI was SSgt Coleman.

23. Chris Drewon 23 Aug 2013 at 8:34 pm

Trying to locate members of Honor Flight 386 from 3708 BMTS in Oct 1984.

24. Chris Drewon 23 Aug 2013 at 8:36 pm

Trying ro locate members or TIs from Honor Flight 386 of 3708 BMTS from Oct 1984.

25. stan Russellon 03 Oct 2013 at 4:39 am

Trying to locate photo of Kim Taylor class of 1968 bostom mass.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS